Sunday 27 July 2008

Going Mad in the Summer.




I'm back from my lovely holiday in France, and at the moment the only thing I can say about the English weather is "eugh". It has been very "eugh"-ingly hot all day, especially when you are babysitting two extremely hyper and young children. And then the storm comes and it gets "eugh". I hate this weather, I really do. I am longing for autumn with the oppurtunity to layer and cosy up in tights and socks and chunky knits. I get a warm fuzzy feeling just dreaming about it.
Another thing I get a warm fuzzy feeling about is the Marc by Marc Jacobs boots that the world and his wife owns, but I still haven't got round to buying. At £170 I need to start saving up, but there are so many amazing clothes out there that as soon as I get money it drains out of my savings within a week. I think it's time that I began to acknowledge that my savings account does in fact exist. View them here
Dress - Punkyfish (I know, wierd)
Heels - Peacocks
P.S. Anyone know where I can get hold of some Ray-Ban Wayfarers quite cheaply?

4 comments:

Oh Le Cheri said...

love the dress :)
the cheapest wayfarers ive seen are £80 in debenhams.

want to link up?

megan said...

your outfit posts are like photoshoots. very nice.

Abi-Jane said...

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy them enough to comment.

Mimi said...

Love that dress.looks very summery and a bit bohemian.cute blog.